Brass Push Ball Valve
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installations, and allows you to join to PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination without a need for soldering, clamps, glue or unions. The valve can be rotated after installation making it easier to reach the shut-off. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for freezes and other emergency repairs.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
|SKU||Pipe Size||Lead Free|
|22222-0000LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|22185-0000LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in.|
|22223-0000LF||1 in. x 1 in.|
|UXLBV35||1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.|
|UXLBV41||1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.|
|UXLBV54||2 in. x 2 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372