Ball Valve with FNPT Connector
New Version Available:
Allows for transition from a FNPT threaded end to a PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or SDR-9 HDPE pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
|22182-0000LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT|
|22186-0000LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT|
|22187-0000LF||1 in. x 1 in. FNPT|
Approvals & Listings
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or Dry
Can be installed in wet lines.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.