Ball Valve with Drain / Vent and Mounting Tab
New Version Available:
Features a drain / vent that allows for water to be drained from the line if needed and mounting tab for stability when attaching this plumbing fixture to other surfaces. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
|24615-0000LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. (1/8 in. NPSM)|
|24616-0000LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. (1/8 in. NPSM)|
|24617-0000LF||1 in. x 1 in. (1/8 in. NPSM)|
|24377||1/8 in. NPSM|
Approvals & Listings
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or Dry
Can be installed in wet lines.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.