Brass Push Ice Maker Outlet Box
One-piece recessed box design provides quick quarter-turn shut-off to water supply for a refrigerator ice maker or water dispensing appliance. Mounting tabs allow box to be mounted to left or right of stud bay and do not require additional support framing, providing a solid installation. Available with optional water hammer arrestor to reduce noisy pipes. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation.
Features and benefits:
- Available with or without water hammer arrestors.
- Quarter-turn shut-off with 1/4 in. compression outlet.
- Snap-on faceplate accommodates up to 3/4 in. drywall.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|25096||1/2 in. SB x 1/4 in. Compression|
|25097||1/2 in. SB x 1/4 in. Compression||
with Water Hammer Arrestor
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- IAPMO PS 54