Max Brass Push Coupling
SharkBite Max brass push-to-connect couplings make for quick and easy installations. Use the straight coupling to quickly connect two pieces of PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe in any combination. Approved for behind-the-wall and underground (when wrapped) applications, Max brass couplings offer the versatility to be permanently installed or provide a temporary fix while you work.
SharkBite Max push-to-connect brass pipe connectors are ideal for working in tight spaces and can be leveraged wherever repairs are needed. The faster install time and versatile use reduces installation errors, allowing pros to schedule more jobs in a day.
Features and benefits:
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion effort, double the burst pressure.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 200°F and 250 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR008||1/2 in. x 1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|UR016||3/4 in. x 3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
- Behind-the-wall with no access panels
- Underground when wrapped in silicone tape
- Service & repair
- Pipe transitions
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- UL 263
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101