Push-to-Connect PVC Cap
Plug the end of a PVC water pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation and removal. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Able to be removed if needed using a PVC Disconnect Clip & Depth Gauge (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or Dry
Can be installed in wet lines.
Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.