Push-to-Connect PVC Cap
Plug the end of a PVC water pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation and removal. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Able to be removed if needed using a PVC Disconnect Clip & Depth Gauge (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
On the Blog
Read about the benefits of different pricing models to figure out which one you should be using for your residential plumbing jobs.
Russel Sweeney doesn’t live to work. He works to live. The owner of Sweeney...