Push-to-Connect PVC Male Adapter
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe.
- No special tools or glue needed for installing.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Able to be removed if needed using PVC Disconnect Clip & Depth Gauge and Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|UIP120||1/2 in. PVC x 1/2 in. MNPT|
|UIP134||3/4 in. PVC x 3/4 in. MNPT|
|UIP140||1 in. PVC x 1 in. MNPT|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- IAPMO Listed
On the Blog
Explore the benefits of plumbing apprenticeships, tips for valuable mentorship and how that can help target the trade labor shortage.
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.