Ice Maker Connection Kit
Innovative push-to-connect fittings makes for quick and easy installation. Included Slip Tee allows for installation on rigid copper or CPVC, or replacement of a leaking saddle valve. No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed. Ideal for working in tight spaces - can be rotated for easier and faster installation. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
(1) 1/2 in. Service Slip Tee Adapter (U4482LF)
(1) 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) Angle Stop Valve (23048-0000LF)
(1) 10 ft. coil of 1/4 in. PEX pipe
(1) 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) Compression Adapter 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. Stop Valve Connector (U3524LF)
(1) 1/4 in. Disconnect Clip (U706)
(1) 1/2 in. Disconnect Clip (U708)
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Remove using Disconnect Clip (included).
with Angle Stop
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
How To: Install SharkBite Push-to-Connect Stop Valves
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Can be installed in wet lines.