White PE-RT Pipe (Straight Lengths)
Eco-friendly, certified Level 5 chlorine resistant pipe approved for use in residential and commercial installations. Has the flexibility to bend around corners, reducing the number of connection points needed.
- U955W5 3/8 in. 5 ft.
- U960W5 1/2 in. 5 ft.
- U960W10 1/2 in. 10 ft.
- U970W5 3/4 in. 5 ft.
- U970W10 3/4 in. 10 ft.
- U980W10 1 in. 10 ft.
SUSTAINABLEEco-friendly material uses less energy during production than any other pipe manufacturing process and is 100% recyclable.
FREEZE RESISTANTPipe expands and contracts as water freezes and thaws within pipe.
QUICK INSTALLATIONPE-RT offers faster installation compared to rigid pipe and is certified Level 5 chlorine resistant.
PE-RT pipe provides excellent toughness and durability for surviving jobsite installations, and is lightweight for easy transport. Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexibility to bend pipe around corners. Available in coils for longer runs and fewer connections – reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze resistant tubing can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable plumbing distribution, radiant heating and cooling systems, hydronic piping and distribution, chilled water piping and geothermal ground loops. PE-RT is 100% recyclable and the eco-friendly material uses less energy during production than any other pipe manufacturing process.
- Most flexible polyethylene pipe.
- Compatible with push and barb fitting types.
- Recyclable, eco-friendly material uses less energy during production than any other pipe manufacturing process.
- Freeze resistant.
- Noise and water hammer resistant.
- Resistance to corrosion, tuberculation and deposits
- Certified Level 5 chlorine resistant (ASTM F2769, F2023) for use in domestic hot and cold plumbing applications.
- Certified to meet NSF/ANSI 14 and NSF/ANSI 61.
- Join using fittings certified to ASTM F1807/F2159/F2098 and ASSE 1061.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 180°F @ 100 psi. Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
- ASTM F2769
- ASTM F2023
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI 61
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.