Brass Push Water Hammer Arrestor
Used to protect the plumbing system against water hammer.
- 22630LF 1/2 in. Residential
- 22631LF 1/2 in. Commercial
- 22632LF 3/4 in. Residential
- 22633LF 1 in. Commercial
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
WET OR DRYCan be installed in wet lines.
VERSATILECompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
Provides maintenance-free, continuous protection against water hammer. Can be positioned vertically or horizontally. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation, even on wet pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- ASSE 1010
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.