Toilet Connection Kit
Contains components for a toilet installation.
- 25088 with Angle Stop
- 25539 with Straight Stop
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
Innovative push-to-connect fittings makes for quick and easy installation fo a new toilet or replacement of old toilet water lines and fixtures. Fittings are compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe. No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed. Ideal for working in tight spaces - can be rotated for easier and faster installation. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
(1) 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) Angle Stop (23048-0000LF) or Straight Stop (23049-0000LF)
(1) 5 ft. coil of 1/4 in. PEX pipe
(1) 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 7/8 in. Ballcock Threaded Toilet Connector (U3531LF)
(1) 1/4 in. Disconnect Clip (U706)
(1) 1/2 in. Disconnect Clip (U708)
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Remove using Disconnect Clip (included).
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.