Easily tap into a 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. pipe and add a new line to a fixture or appliance. Quarter-turn valve allows for control of flow to fixtures such as dishwashers, humidifiers and ice makers.
- 24983 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. Compression
- 24984 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression
- 24985 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/4 in. Compression
- 24986 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/8 in. Compression
- 24987 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD)
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
DurableQuarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
Add a new line to a fixture by tapping into a 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. pipe. Features a quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve that allows for easy on / off control of the supply line. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for adding supply lines to fixtures and appliances such as dishwashers, humidifiers and ice makers.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.