Stainless Steel Corrugated Flexible Water Heater Connection Kit
Kit contains two corrugated flexible connectors for connecting a water heater to the hot and cold water lines. Ideal for working in tight spaces and connecting water heaters with existing pipes that do not line up.
- 24680 3/4 in. Water Heater Connector Kit
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VersatileCompatible with electric and gas water heaters connecting to PEX, copper, CPVC or PE-RT pipe.
FlexibleConnect water heaters with existing pipes that don't line up without needing to make new joints.
Flexible water heater connectors allow you to work in tight spaces and easily connect water heaters with existing pipes that don't line up. Integrated ball valve allows the water heater supply to be shut-off. Approved for use on electric or gas water heaters with a flue vent. Innovative design reduces the need for extra joints or fittings allowing for faster install time.
(1) 3/4 in. FIP x 3/4 in. SharkBite 18 in. Stainless Steel Corrugated Flexible Water Heater Connector (SS3088FLEX18LF)
(1) 3/4 in. FIP x 3/4 in. SharkBite 18 in. Stainless Steel Corrugated Flexible Water Heater Connector with Ball Valve (SS3088FLEX18BV)
(1) 3/4 in. Disconnect Clip (U712)
- Integrated ball valve for easy shut-off.
- Can be used as an alternative to hard piping.
- Approved for electric and gas water heaters with flue vent.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using Disconnect Clip (included).
- ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.