Stainless Steel Braided Water Softener Connector
Used to connect new water softeners or replacing existing connectors.
- U3086FLEX24LF 3/4 in. x 1 in. FIP, 24 in.
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
QUICK INSTALLATIONFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VERSATILECompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Innovative push-to-connect design on both ends of the hose for quick and easy installation. Quickly connect new water softeners or replacing existing connectors. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Make tight turns without kinking to connect pipes that do not line up.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF 372
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.