Radiant Reducing Coupling
Used to connect two different sizes of Oxygen Barrier PEX or copper pipe.
- U057 3/4 in. x 5/8 in.
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
EFFICIENTIdeal for working in tight spaces.
BEHIND-THE-WALLApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Connect two pieces of different-sized Oxygen Barrier PEX or copper pipe in any combination. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.