PVC Transition Slip Tee
Allows for a water line to be transitioned from schedule 40, 80 or 120 PVC pipe to PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe without needing any special tools or glue. Commonly used for adding new water lines.
- UIP363 1/2 in. CTS Slip x 1/2 in. CTS x 1/2 in. PVC
- UIP364 1/2 in. PVC Slip x 1/2 in. PVC x 1/2 in. CTS
- UIP371 3/4 in. CTS Slip x 3/4 in. CTS x 3/4 in. PVC
- UIP372 3/4 in. PVC Slip x 3/4 in. PVC x 3/4 in. CTS
- UIP375 1 in. CTS Slip x 1 in. CTS x 1 in. PVC
- UIP376 1 in. PVC Slip x 1 in. PVC x 1 in. CTS
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
WET OR DRYCan be installed in wet lines.
VERSATILECompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Fitting has color-coordinated collars on each end to identify which side goes with which pipe - the white collar end is compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe and the tan collar end is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe. Slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together with the Disconnect Clip to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for adding new water lines.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- A Disconnect Clip is required to use this product.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF 372
- Listed by IAPMO
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.