PVC Male Adapter
Used to transition between schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe and MNPT threaded connection.
- UIP120 1/2 in. PVC x 1/2 in. MNPT
- UIP134 3/4 in. PVC x 3/4 in. MNPT
- UIP140 1 in. PVC x 1 in. MNPT
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe.
- No special tools or glue needed for installing.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Able to be removed if needed using PVC Disconnect Clip & Depth Gauge and Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- Listed by IAPMO
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.