ProLock Street Tee
Stackable push fitting used to join pipe together. Ideal in areas where water service is concentrated, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- PL1316J6 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- PL13222216J3 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.
- PL1322J3 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
SECURETwist-to-lock feature ensures a proper and secure connection.
BEHIND-THE-WALLApproved to be used behind walls without access panels.
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Push-to-connect fitting used to join pipe together. Stackable so that they can be customized for almost any application. Ideal in areas where water service is concentrated, such as bathrooms and kitchens. Quick installation requires no special tools, crimping, glue or soldering, increasing productivity. Twist-to-lock feature provides added security and confidence. An audible click will be heard and indicator marks will be aligned when a proper connection is made, reducing the risk of installation errors. Suitable for potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- For use with SharkBite PE-RT & SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Audible click and visual markings on collet indicate a proper connection.
- Remove by twisting counterclockwise to unlock fitting.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Full flow fitting.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Made of durable polymers, no scale build up and corrosion free.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 180°F @ 100 psi. Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 73°F.
- 25-year system warranty.
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- ASSE 1061
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.