ProLock Slip Coupling
Ideal for making quick repairs on PE-RT and PEX pipe. Remove and repair up to two inches of damaged pipe using a single fitting, no additional pipe required.
- PL0616J3 1/2 in.
SECURETwist-to-lock feature ensures a proper and secure connection.
BEHIND-THE-WALLApproved to be used behind walls without access panels.
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Slip couplings are the most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak. A slip fitting does the job of two couplings and extra pipe. Only one end of the coupling has a stop, allowing the opposite end to slide freely over the end of a pipe. The fittings are then released and slide back onto the other end of the pipe for a successful connection and leak repair. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Twist-to-lock feature provides added security and confidence.
- For use with SharkBite PE-RT & SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Audible click and visual markings on collet indicate a proper connection.
- Remove by twisting counterclockwise to unlock fitting.
- Keep on hand for emergency repairs.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Full flow fitting.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Made of durable polymers, no scale build up and corrosion free.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 180°F @ 100 psi. Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 73°F.
- 25-year system warranty.
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- ASSE 1061
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.