ProLock Reducing Coupling
Push fitting used to connect two different sizes of pipe. Compatible with PE-RT and PEX pipe.
- PL011613J6 1/2 in. x 3/8 in.
- PL012216J6 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.
- PL012822J3 1 in. x 3/4 in.
SECURETwist-to-lock feature ensures a proper and secure connection.
BEHIND-THE-WALLApproved to be used behind walls without access panels.
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Push-to-connect fitting used to connect two different sizes of PE-RT pipe together. Quick installation requires no special tools, crimping, glue or soldering, increasing productivity. Twist-to-lock feature that provides added security and confidence. An audible click will be heard and indicator marks will be aligned when a proper connection is made, reducing the risk of installation errors. Suitable for potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- For use with SharkBite PE-RT & SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Audible click and visual markings on collet indicate a proper connection.
- Remove by twisting counterclockwise to unlock fitting.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Full flow fitting.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Made of durable polymers, no scale build up and corrosion free.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 180°F @ 100 psi. Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 73°F.
- 25-year system warranty.
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- ASSE 1061
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.