PRO PEX Cutter with Replaceable Blade
Used for cutting PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- 25880 Cuts 1/4 in. to 1 in.
- 25882 2 PK Replacement Blades
VersatileCuts 1/4 in. to 1 in. PEX and PE-RT pipe
DurableLightweight and durable plastic construction
CompactTight situations call for compact and easy-to-use tools
SharkBite pro-grade PEX cutter is designed to safely cut PEX pipe straight and flat. A replaceable V-shaped blade easily cuts PEX pipe and maintains the roundness of the pipe. Specially designed flats on the cutting cavity ensure the pipe remains straight during cutting. The blade safely stores within the cutting cavity when not in use and no sharp blade edges are exposed when stored. Spring-loaded, ergonomically curved handles feature soft molded grips for ease of use.
- For use with PEX, PE-RT, HDPE and polyethylene tubing
- Cuts up to 1-in copper tube size (CTS) pipe
- V-shaped blade allows for straighter cuts and will not pinch or distort the pipe
- Spring-loaded ergonomic handles
- No sharp blade edges exposed when locked using the thumb actuated lock
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Replacement v-shaped blades are available online (model #25882)
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.