Poly Multi-Port Tee
Multi-port tee with 1/2 in. outlets to supply multiple water lines. Reduces the risk of leaks by eliminating excess connection points.
- UPMPT3C POLY 3-PORT CLOSED
- UPMPT3O POLY 3-PORT OPEN
- UPMPT4C POLY 4-PORT CLOSED
- UPMPT4O POLY 4-PORT OPEN
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DurableCorrosion resistant fitting made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
The SharkBite Multi-Port Tee allows for easy connection to PEX with improving install efficiencies and reducing the risk of installation errors. Minimizes the risk of leaks by eliminating excess connection points. All manifolds have a 1 in. trunk with 3/4 in. inlets and 1/2 in. branches.
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Ideal in areas where water service is concentrated, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.