Poly Expansion Reducing Coupling
Connect two pieces of different-size PEX-A pipe together with expansion rings.
- UA058 1/2 in. x 3/4 in.
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX-A or PE-RT pipe.
DurableCorrosion-resistant fitting made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connect two pieces of different-size PEX-A pipe together.
- Corrosion-resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F at 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 210°F at 150 psi.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.