Poly Crimp Male Connector
Used to transition between PEX pipe and an FNPT threaded connection.
- UP120 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. MNPT
- UP138 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. MNPT
- UP134 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. MNPT
- UP140 1 in. x 1 in. MNPT
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DurableCorrosion resistant fitting made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
Transition between PEX pipe and an FNPT threaded connection with a crimp or clamp connection. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.