PEX Crimp Tool
Plumbing crimping tool used to compress copper crimp rings to secure PEX or PE-RT piping to crimp fittings.
- 23251 1/2 in., 3/4 in. Dual Head with Orange Handles
- 23383 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in. Pocket Crimper
- 24675 1-1/4 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in. Multi-Head Kit
- 23100 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in. Multi-Head Kit with Orange Handles
- 23080 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in. Go / No-Go Gauge
- 24692Z 1/2 in., 3/4 in. Dual Head with Blue Handles
- 24693Z 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in. Multi-Head Kit with Blue Handles
- 25944 Replacement 3/8 in. Die for 23100
- 25945 Replacement 1/2 in. Die for 23100
- 25946 Replacement 3/4 in. Die for 23100
ReadyFactory calibrated and meets ASTM F-1807 standard.
VersatileAvailable in a range of sizes from 3/8 in. to 2 in.
Speed10X more crimps between calibration.
Choose a PEX crimp tool that allows you to spend more time working and less time making adjustments. Designed to compress copper crimp rings to secure PEX or PE-RT tubing to brass or poly crimp fittings, our PEX pipe tool is available in a range of sizes (3/8 in. to 2 in) to fit various installation needs.
Compress the PEX tool over crimp rings at a 90° angle until handles are closed and the “go” test fits snuggly over fitting while “no go” does not fit at all (using provided Go / No-Go Gauge). When using with stainless steel clamp rings, the PEX crimp tool will not release until the clamp is fully closed.
Get ten times more crimps between calibration with a pipe crimping tool that provides greater efficiency on the job.
SharkBite’s PEX pipe crimper is:
- Compatible with Copper Crimp Rings.
- Available in various configurations including lightweight composite handles to help reduce fatigue.
- Includes Go / No-Go Gauge to ensure rings are fully compressed.
- Factory calibrated and meets ASTM F-1807 standard.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.