Iron Pipe Washing Machine
Typically used during washing machine replacement to control or stop the flow of water to the appliance without shutting off water to the entire home.
- WMV1234Z2 1/2 in. MIP or Sweat X 3/4 in. MHT (2-Pack)
1/4 Turn ValveQuarter-turn, full-port brass ball valve.
Full Flow Brass BallFull flow to your fixtures.
High Quality BrassLead free brass ball for full flow and corrosion resistance.
Used to replace washing machine shut-off valves during washing machine replacement instead of requiring an entirely new outlet box. 1/2 in. MIP inlet or sweat connection makes for quick installation and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with MNPT threads.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.