Iron Pipe Straight Stop
Straight stop used to control and shut off water flow to household plumbing fixtures and appliances.
- FIPS3838Z 3/8 in. FIP x 3/8 in. OD Compression
- FIPS1238Z 1/2 in. FIP x 3/8 in. OD Compression
- FIPS1212Z 1/2 in. FIP x 1/2 in. OD Compression
- FIPS1212SZ 1/2 in. FIP x 1/2 in. (1/2 in. OD) Slip Joint
1/4 Turn ValveQuarter-turn, full-port brass ball valve.
Full Flow Brass BallFull flow to your fixtures.
High Quality BrassLead free brass ball for full flow and corrosion resistance.
Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the floor for maintenance and repair situations. Controls water flow to specific fixtures and appliances without shutting off water to the entire home. 1/2 in. FIP inlet connection makes for quick installation, and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with MNPT threads.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.