Ice Maker Connection Kit
Contains components for installing a water supply line to an ice maker or replacing an existing saddle valve.
- 25024 1/2 in. with Angle Stop
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
Innovative push-to-connect fittings makes for quick and easy installation. Included Slip Tee allows for installation on rigid copper or CPVC, or replacement of a leaking saddle valve. No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed. Ideal for working in tight spaces - can be rotated for easier and faster installation. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
(1) 1/2 in. Service Slip Tee Adapter (U4482LF)
(1) 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) Angle Stop Valve (23048-0000LF)
(1) 10 ft. coil of 1/4 in. PEX pipe
(1) 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) Compression Adapter 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. Stop Valve Connector (U3524LF)
(1) 1/4 in. Disconnect Clip (U706)
(1) 1/2 in. Disconnect Clip (U708)
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Remove using Disconnect Clip (included).
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.