HG160-D Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV)
Controls water temperature to individual or multiple fixtures such as sinks, lavatories or bath tubs.
- 24529 1/2 in. HG160 with SharkBite Connections
- 24530 3/4 in. HG160 with SharkBite Connections
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Mixes hot water with cold to deliver tempered water at a controlled and safe temperature of 120°F (49°C). Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. The thermostatic element senses the outlet water temperature and reacts to maintain a constant delivery temperature even under changing flows or variations in supply temperatures or pressures. The valve also reduces the outlet flow to a trickle in the event of a cold water supply failure. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Remove if needed using Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Outlet temperature range is factory set at 120°F (49°C) and adjustable anywhere from 95°F (35°C) - 120°F (49°C) to prevent scalding water temperatures.
- ASSE 1069
- ASSE 1070
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- Listed by ASSE, CSA, IAMPO
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.