Multi-turn shut-off valve with mounting tabs and angled handle that allows for the regulation of water flow. Designed to be mounted to a post.
- 24622LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT
- 24623LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. MHT
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
QUICK INSTALLATIONFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VERSATILECompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Multi-turn shut-off valve that allows for the regulation of water flow. Combines a 3/4 in. garden hose outlet with a 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. push-to-connect inlet. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Integrated mounting tabs to secure the valve to a post. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for replacement and new construction installation.
- Designed to be mounted to a post.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.