Frost Free Sillcock
Protects the valve from freezing conditions and from potential back pressure and contaminated water flowing back into the main line.
- 25743LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT 4 in.
- 25744LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT 6 in.
- 24628LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT 8 in.
- 24629LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT 10 in.
- 24636LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT 12 in.
- 24637LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT 15 in.
- 24638LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT 18 in.
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Has an integrated 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet that is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipes and a 3/4 in. garden hose outlet. The shut-off is located at the inlet of the sillcock to drain the water from the line to protect the valve in freezing conditions. Comes with an integrated vacuum breaker to prevent backflow and a mounting flange to secure the valve. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.