Flexible Repair Coupling
Remove and repair up to 15-1/2 in. of damaged pipe using a single fitting, no additional pipe required. Ideal for connecting pipes that do not line up.
- U3008FLEX18LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in., 18 in
- U3016FLEX18LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in., 18 in.
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
EfficientThe most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Flexible Repair Couplings do the job of two fittings and extra pipe. Work in tight spaces and easily make connections with pipes that don't line up. Innovative design reduces the need for extra joints or fittings allowing for faster install time.
- Ideal for making quick repairs in existing water lines.
- Keep on hand for an emergency freeze or repair.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.