Used to connect PEX-A pipe to brass and poly expansion fittings.
- UA23102CP25 1/2 in.
- UA23103CP25 3/4 in.
- UA23104CP25 1 in.
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX-A or PE-RT pipe.
DurableCorrosion-resistant fitting made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Used to connect PEX-A pipe to brass and poly expansion fittings.
- Chamfer makes for easy insertion, and the sleeve's stop accurately positions sleeve ring on pipe to ensure proper installation.
- Injection-molded PEX ring.
- Interior cross hatch stops ring from sliding off pipe.
- Minimum working temperature/pressure: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 200°F @ 80 psi.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.