EvoPEX Copper Stub-Out
Copper Stub-Out used during the rough-in plumbing phase for pressure testing. The bullets allow stop valves to be installed during the trim-out phase.
- K25811WP 1/2 in. x 6 in. with Bracket & EvoPEX Elbow
- K25813WP 1/2 in. x 6 in. with EvoPEX Elbow
- K25815WP 1/2 in. x 8 in. with Bracket & EvoPEX Elbow
- K25817WP 1/2 in. x 8 in. with EvoPEX Elbow
SecureGreen visual indicator ensures a permanent and secure connection.
Made in USAManufactured in Cullman, AL.
Warranty25-year EvoPEX system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
Copper stub-out with integrated cap allows for easy installation during rough-in and immediate pressure testing. Brass machines to PEX dimensions allow for the EvoPEX elbow to connect to the stub-out. Simply cut the bullet and attach the necessary supply stop to finish the installation. Green visual indicator lets you know when PEX tubing is inserted to the proper depth and reduces the risk of installation errors. Available with and without bracket.
- Optional EvoPEX 90° Elbow and / or bracket available.
- Green visual indicator shows PEX pipe is inserted to the proper depth
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Made in USA.
- 25-year system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Patent pending.
- ASSE 1061
- ASTM F877-2011
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.