EB25 Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV)
Regulates downstream pressure in commercial and residential water applications.
- 23955-0045 3/4 in. EB25-DUSB Double Union SharkBite
- 23956-0045 1 in. EB25-DUSB Double Union SharkBite
- 25844-0045 1-1/4 in. EB25 Double Union SharkBite
- 25845-0045 1-1/2 in. EB25 Double Union SharkBite
- 25846-0045 2 in. EB25 Double Union SharkBite
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
No Gauge RequiredNumerical dial indicator shows the outlet pressure without the need of a pressure gauge.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Patented single-cartridge design that enables servicing without having to remove the valve body and uses fewer parts for increased reliability. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Numerical dial indicator shows the pressure without the need for a gauge.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Remove using Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Factory set at 45 psi; easily adjustable between 20 - 90 psi.
- Brass Push EB25 Pressure Regulating / Reducing Valve (PRV) Spec Sheet
- SharkBite Brass Push System Engineering Spec Package
- SharkBite Brass Push System Installation Guide
- SharkBite Plumbing Solutions Warranty
- ASSE 1003
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- CSA B356
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- Listed by IAMPO and ASSE
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.