Dual Outlet Stop Valve Adapter
Convert a single outlet into a dual outlet stop valve. Ideal for adding supply lines to faucets, dishwashers, ice makers and other small diameter appliances.
- U3358LF 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 3/8 in. Compression
- U4358LF 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) Tube
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
Create a dual outlet stop valve by simply threading the compression end of connecting the tee to the outlet of onto your stop valve, which will provide two push-to-connect 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) outlets. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for pairing with Straight Stops or Angle Stops.
- Add supply lines for fixtures such as faucets, toilets, dishwashers, ice makers and other small diameter appliances.
- Compatible with 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) PEX pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove if needed using Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- 25-year warranty.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.