Contains a range of fittings to complete the job in a convenient and durable toolbox.
- 22486LF Contractor Kit: 2 each (U008LF, U016LF, U058LF, U072LF, U088LF, U120LF, U134LF, U248LF, U256LF) and 1 each (U362LF, U370LF, U514LF, U518LF, U710LF, U711LF, U713LF, U702LF and U3001A)
- U3001A Contractor Tool Box
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Innovative push-to-connect fittings makes for quick and easy installation, even in wet lines. Fittings are compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe. No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed. Ideal for working in tight spaces - can be rotated for easier and faster installation. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
(2) 1/2 in. Coupling (U008LF)
(2) 3/4 in. Coupling (U016LF)
(2) 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. Reducing Coupling (U058LF)
(2) 1/2 in. Female Connectors (U072LF)
(2) 3/4 in. Female Connectors (U088LF)
(2) 1/2 in. Male Connectors (U120LF)
(2) 3/4 in. Male Connectors (U134LF)
(2) 1/2 in. Elbow (U248LF)
(2) 3/4 in. Elbow (U256LF)
(1) 1/2 in. Tee (U362LF)
(1) 3/4 in. Tee (U370LF)
(1) 1/2 in. Plug (U514LF)
(1) 3/4 in. Plug (U518LF)
(1) 1/2 in. Disconnect Clip (U710)
(1) 3/4 in. Disconnect Clip (U712)
(1) 1/2 in. Disconnect Tongs (U711)
(1) 3/4 in. Disconnect Tongs (U713)
(1) Depth Gauge and Deburring Tool (U702)
(1) Durable Heavy Duty Tool Box (U3001A)
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.