Compression Angle Stop
Angle stop valve used to control the flow of water to household plumbing fixtures and appliances. Compression connection ideal for maintenance and repair without having to shut off water to the entire home.
- COMPA1214Z 1/2 in. Compression (5/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. (1/4 in. OD) Compression
- COMPA1238Z 1/2 in. Compression (5/8 in. OD) x 3/8 in. OD Compression
- COMPAC1238Z 1/2 in. Coarse Thread (5/8 in. OD) x 3/8 in. OD
- COMPA12716Z 1/2 in. Compression x 7/16 in. (1/2 in. OD)
- COMPA1212Z 1/2 in. Compression (5/8 in. OD) x 1/2 in. (3/8 in. OD) Compression
- COMPAC1212SZ 1/2 in. Coarse Thread (5/8 in. OD) x 1/2 in. Slip Joint (1/2 in. OD)
1/4 Turn ValveQuarter-turn, full-port brass ball valve.
Full Flow Brass BallFull flow to your fixtures.
High Quality BrassLead free brass ball for full flow and corrosion resistance.
Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the wall. Used to control and shut off water flow to fixtures or appliances for maintenance and repair. 1/2 in. compression inlet connection makes for quick installation and quarter-turn, full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with copper pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.