Primarily used to connect fixtures and appliances that require a compression connection to a push-to-connect end that will work with 1/4 in. (3/8-in. OD) PEX pipe.
- U3523LF 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 3/8 in. Compression Stop Valve Connector (Converts 3/8 in. comp stop to SharkBite)
- U3524LF 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 1/4 in. Compression Nut
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
Used to connect 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) PEX pipe to fixtures and appliances such as faucets, refrigerators and humidifiers that require a 3/8 in. compression connection. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Compatible with 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) PEX pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- 25-year warranty.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.