Click Seal® Push-To-Connect Toilet Connector
A one-piece connector design that combines a 1/2 in. push-to-connect Supply Stop with a Click Seal® toilet connector. Provides an audible click to ensure a secure connection and prevent over-tightening.
- 24656 1/2 in. Angle Stop x 7/8 in. Ballcock Click Seal® Toilet Connector x 12 in.
- 24686 1/2 in. Straight Stop x 7/8 in. Ballcock Click Seal® Toilet Connector x 16 in.
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
A one-piece connector design that combines a 1/2 in. push-to-connect stop valve and a flexible hose with a Click Seal® toilet connector. The Click Seal® nut allows for hand tightening and makes an audible click when a secure connection is made. Ensures a watertight connection and prevents over tightening. Push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- One-piece integrated design for faster installation.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, and PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
*Click Seal® is a registered trademark of Fluidmaster, Inc.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.