Brass Push Ice Maker Outlet Box
Recessed box provides quick shut-off to water supply for a refrigerator ice maker or water dispensing appliance.
- 25096 1/2 in. SB x 1/4 in. Compression
- 25097 1/2 in. SB x 1/4 in. Compression with Water Hammer Arrestor
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
One-piece recessed box design provides quick quarter-turn shut-off to water supply for a refrigerator ice maker or water dispensing appliance. Mounting tabs allow box to be mounted to left or right of stud bay and do not require additional support framing, providing a solid installation. Available with optional water hammer arrestor to reduce noisy pipes. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation.
- Available with or without water hammer arrestors.
- Quarter-turn shut-off with 1/4 in. compression outlet.
- Snap-on faceplate accommodates up to 3/4 in. drywall.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.