Brass Push Hy-Ear Elbow
Used to make 90° connection between two pieces of pipe. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipes.
- U335LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. Hy-Ear
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy transitions from PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe to threaded pipe. Similar to female elbows, but have mounting ears with holes for securing to a surface. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.