Brass Push Fire Vertical Tee
Mounts to a vertical surface, and connects the sprinkler system’s water pipe to a standard ½ in. male NPT sprinkler head.
- UF12128V 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT
- UF16128V 1 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT
- UF16168V 1 in. x 1 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used behind walls without access panels.
Mount on vertical surfaces. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Connects the sprinkler system’s water pipe to a standard ½ in. male NPT sprinkler head. For use in multi-purpose residential applications with domestic water lines and fire protection systems. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX only.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- ASSE 1061
- ASTM F1807
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- UL 1821
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.