Brass Push Fire Straight Connector
Used to connect the sprinkler system’s water pipe and a standard 1/2 in. male NPT sprinkler head. Mounts to a flat surface.
- UF128S UF128S - 3/4 in. SB x 1/2 in. FNPT
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
QUICK INSTALLATIONFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
BEHIND-THE-WALLApproved to be used behind walls without access panels.
Connect the sprinkler system’s water pipe to a standard 1/2 in. male NPT sprinkler head. Mount on vertical surfaces. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- For use in multi-purpose residential applications with domestic water lines and fire protection systems.
- Compatible with PEX only.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- ASSE 1061
- ASTM F1807
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF 372
- UL 1821
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.