Brass Push Dual Shut-off Valve
Used to control the flow of water to household plumbing fixtures and appliances. Ideal for maintenance and repair without having to shut off water to the entire home.
- SBDS123814Z 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression x 1/4 in. Compression
- SBDS123838Z 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression x 3/8 in. Compression
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
High Quality BrassLead free brass ball for full flow and corrosion resistance.
Used to control and shut off water flow to fixtures or appliances for maintenance and repair. Innovative design with 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet makes for quick installation and quarter-turn, full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.