Brass Push Cross Tee
Reduces installation errors with an innovative push-to-connect design for joining two pipes of different sizes.
- U380LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used behind walls without access panels.
The Brass Push Cross Tee's innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when joining two different size pipes to the same fitting. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination and can also rotate after assembly. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.