Brass Push 90° Street Elbow
Used to make a 90° connection. One end has a copper tube sized (CTS) tailpiece adapter that can be pushed into any SharkBite fitting. The other has a push-to-connect end compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- UXL0935 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.
- UXL0941 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- UXL0954 2 in. x 2 in.
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when connecting two pieces of pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Requires a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.