Brass Expansion Straight Stop Valve
Used to control the flow of water to household plumbing fixtures and appliances. Ideal for maintenance and repair without having to shut off water to the entire home.
- UAB23057 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. OD
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX-A or PE-RT pipe.
DurableCorrosion-resistant fitting made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
Used where the water pipe enters the room to allow for easy shut-off of water flow to the end fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without having to turn water off to the entire home. Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the floor. Certified for use in potable water systems.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX-A pipe.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 125 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 160°F @ 125 psi.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.