Brass Expansion Male Adapters
Used to transition between PEX-A pipe and an FNPT threaded connection.
- UAB116 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MNPT
- UAB120 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. MNPT
- UAB140 1 in. x 1 in. MNPT
- UAB142 1 in. x 3/4 in. MNPT
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX-A or PE-RT pipe.
DurableCorrosion-resistant fitting made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
Transition between PEX pipe and an FNPT threaded connection with an expansion sleeve.
- Made from high-performance DZR lead-free brass.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 160°F @ 73 psi.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.