Brass Crimp Tee
Used to join same-sized PEX pipe together using crimp or clamp rings.
- UC360LF 3/8 in. x 3/8 in. x 3/8 in.
- UC362LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.
- UC370LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- UC374LF 1 in. x 1 in. x 1 in.
- UC0835 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.
- UC0841 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- UC0854 2 in. x 2 in. x 2 in.
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DurableMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Connect pieces of same-sized PEX pipe together. Compatible with crimp or clamp rings. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR Brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.